SlickWraps are completely compromised. All your data is leaked

Why, WHY would they dig themselves an even deeper hole? A 6 year old kid that’s selling home made bracelets knows how to manage a business better than them!

1 Like

I almost ordered from SlickWraps about 5 years ago. Instead, I went with dbrand because pricing was better an made more sense. I am just hoping that dbrand has their ish together after all this back and forth. They are the biggest in the technology wrapping business right now. Perfect makings of a target.

Have you seen the list of bots dbrand have claimed to have gathered?

1 Like

Yeah. I love how all the pics are similar (like 1/5 of the persons body, never their face) and they follow each other or slickwrap customers lmao

Too many times white hats have tried to warn companies, with companies either ignoring them or silencing them… Whenever a breach happens now-a-days, I always 100% blame the company, because most of the time, it’s their negligence which led them to this point.

Edit: a letter

1 Like

Yes and it gets harder all the time. See their response: We put the FBI on it… They messed up, a well-meaning person tried almost everything he could to inform them and protect their customers from harm, did it for free and as a Thank You he gets his doors kicked in. That’s really f*d up. I hate when this happens.

1 Like

This is why I use PayPal for sites that support it, ship everything to a private mailbox, and use a forwarding phone number. I got the email from the ethical hacker saying he had all my information, listing my drop mailbox, my dummy phone number, and my Gmail address (which has been disclosed in every other data breach and posted publicly by me). So who p0wn3d who?

My tin-foil hat brethren. My wife calls me paranoid. I have been a victim of identity theft in the past. Stuff can ruin your life.