Skyrim Mods?

So I have started playing Skyrim lately, and I was wondering does anyone know any good mods from the Steam workshop, not nexus I prefer downloading mods from steam downloading mods manually is a bit too fiddly for me.

I am looking for some good graphics mods I downloaded one but the saturation was a bit much, and also some good UI mods like SkyUI

Thanks for the help:D

Nexus has the Nexus Mod Manager which automates mod installation for the mods that support it. For the most part, it works fine.

I have no idea if these are on the steam workshop or not, but here are a few I consider essential:

• Frostfall
  • Immerive Weapons/ Immersive Armors
  • A Quality World Map
  • Skyrim HD (2K textures)
  • SkyUI (and SKSE by extension)
  •  The Dance of Death
  • Ultimate Follower Overhaul
  • Unofficial patches
  • Realistic Needs and Diseases

I haven't really played around with UI mods, but RaceMenu is a good one. Also mods that enhances textures and lighting is huge. I use Enhanced Lighting and FX.

I am a big fan of using a pure Workshop approach but that is becoming harder to do. The Unofficial Patches have been removed from the workshop, not sure why.

I have used quite a few mods but am still on the lookout for the ultimate lean mean mod set, minimual mods with max return.