Sinks garden blog thing

Mulching again

3 Likes

the zuccs are sprouting!

the acorn squash are doing well

i need to start mounding the potatoes this is gonna be alot of grass clippings

the outdoor peppers are sprouting just 2 right now

the sun flowers and pumpkins are doing well!
may 22 2021

4 Likes

What growing zone are you in?

2 Likes

4-5 climate change makes its really weird
plus in the elevation we can get snow any time of year*

1 Like

A part of me is rooting for the collapse so I can be a greedy American and manifest destiny myself a couple good acres along a river in a high elevation to do exactly this

2 Likes

First round of lettuce :leafy_green:

8 Likes

The garden is doing good raspberries are getting ready to bloom! Im having a blast with everything

Grapes pics to come i need to clean a bit behind the shed where the grapes grow

4 Likes

the community gardens for salt lake put out a garden guide for the current climate as the zones i posted above are outa wack cause climate change

3 Likes

Look if you can plant some rhubarb where you live. You can make some delicious cake from it and it should grow back every year anew.

2 Likes

grandma next door has metric ass tons of rhubarb shes been giving it away every year

4 Likes

lady bug !

Grape pics

these have gone wild behind the shed and came from grandmas 150+year old vine concord cutting

@kreestuh
@oO.o

pupper point pic

grandmas side of the fence

6 Likes

grandmas garden next door is way more established with 40+ years of work ahead

its a big thing for grandma shes grown a peach tree canned off it for years and had to cut it down due to old age

5 Likes

This woman has really established herself a little garden paradise. You seem to live in a nice neighborhood. I don’t have a nice garden like that, but I count myself lucky that, when I look outside of the window, it is as green as in the picture.

2 Likes

The raspberries are pretty

3 Likes

The garden is pretty today really hot 90f

Lovely weather now its dry

3 Likes

Don’t forget to water them in the evening.

2 Likes

later this year we are going to get some cuttings of the grapes we have behind the shed to have in pots so we dont ever lose this grape its very very very nice for wine and juice

1 Like

the sun flowers and zuccs are doing really well the potatoes are growing their flowers ! they are not too far off planted some tomatillos to fill up some space

4 Likes

fruits of my labor forming !

3 Likes

Over watered my potatoes in the bucket still good crop could have done better

5 Likes