Silverstone FT03 build

So yea.. I saw the FT03 and decided to scrap my Mid-Tower Build. I really like the look, aesthetic and the size of the case. 

Alright so here is my parts. (with questions or comments)

CPU: i7-4790k 

Mobo: GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 (mainly for the sata express)

CPU cooler: NH-D15 (will it fit?)

GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 (will it fit? Also I heard that this kind of GPU will have some overheating problem with this case, is it true?)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB (will this SSD able to take advantage of sata express?)

PSU: Corsair RM550 (I think this will fit)

Optical Drive: EVGA 100-OD-S101-BR DBD/CD writer (will this even fit with all that inside?)

Also i'm considering the FT03 mini as well.

Would really appreciate the comments, suggestion and advice.

Thanks 

So yea :D

You are very lucky cause i own a Silverstone FT03 and I can tell you my experiences with it. and i also made a build log on this a few months back if you wish to look to give you a general Idea.

https://teksyndicate.com/users/kat/blog/2014/03/20/build-log-silverstone-ft03-meet-tyrant

But to Keep it Short and Sweet.

• Any GPU Length will fit if you remove the 120mm Fan on the bottom of the case and replace it with two 80mm fans. also for future reference I have an OC GTX 770 Classified (which as you know is a MASSIVE Card) I have it overclocked and i haven't noticed ANY overheating issues what so ever (even during the summer i've never seen the card go past 80C Ever,
  • The Nocuta D-15 will fit but be VERY Careful cause it will be a bit close to the GPU. if you wish to save yourself the trouble i would just recommend you get a GPU with a Backplate to save yourself any issue of Electrical Discharge if it were to happen.
  • The Optical drive MUST be a Thin Slot loading Optical Drive. you can't fit a normal traditional style Disc Writer.
  • The PSU will fit if it is no Longer than 180mm in length

Kat, Thank you. Your build is just immaculate. Thanks for the really awesome advice and your build log will definitely help me with this build. You saved me woe that i'm going to have with this build. Again thank you 

:D