Short Rack enclosure with multiple radiators support

Hello people!
I started following Wendell since the unraid series on gamers nexus, that is when I dropped the idea of buying a synology nas.

Problem is I do not have much space in my apartment so I can fit only short 19" rack enclosures that have to be silent like a normal pc.

So I am looking for an enclosure that can fit a threadripper with 2 gpu’s and radiators and a 24 disk bays enclosure which support at least a micro atx motherboard.

I found this silverstone RM42-502 but it is not nearly enough for a dual gpu system and the smallest 24 bays I found, from case micro, have full e-atx support but is 66 cm deep which is too much for me.

I thought of building one loop for 2 computers putting a giant radiator in the back of the cabinet with 2 d5 pumps but I prefer not to go as esoteric :slight_smile:

If you know a manufacturer specialized in short rack enclosures I will be thankful. I also considered protocase but I live in italy and with shipping and taxes the cost will be insane

1 Like

I could not find anything reasonable so I decided to buy a regular case for my pc and cabling my flat for 10gbe. For sure it will be cheaper. Thanks anyway

This topic was automatically closed after 273 days. New replies are no longer allowed.