Shirt/Hoodie design thread. - Post your designs

Twendell shirts need to happen!

I Finally Broke The Code!!!

Witness the glory

15 Likes
1 Like

@wendell Made a Stranger Things inspired shirt a few weeks ago, didn't think of posting but my friend told me I should, so here's my second design, hope you like it.

6 Likes

I just want one that says.............I void warranties( insert funny pic here ) Level 1 Techs

Needs to be a picture of someone opening an iphone or a laptop battery, with sweat drops flying out of the device.

1 Like

(This is) GLORY!

why the apostrophe?

this needs to be a shirt XD

YES! I PROMISE to buy this the moment (if ever) it comes out! Hail GNU! Hail RMS!

He was absolutely right too! He is spot on when he says that the Open Source philosophy willingly favours utilitarianism at the expense of undermining the more pressing ethical issues concerning the larger picture! There are no two ways about it.

Keep one of the penguins, and replace the other one with a GNU.

Sorry for the lateness of my reply. I am guilty of necro. Once I again I beg forgiveness rather than asking permission.

One of my favorite sayings is "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem starts looking like a nail." To paraphrase:

"When the only OS you have is Linux, every PC starts looking like a server."

"When the only OS you have is Windows, every PC starts looking like a Xbox."

Here are few other random stupid Ideas I had for shirt designs.

We kinda want to do some art without words for the next round of shirts. We have a lot of requests for that... Something that is cool and just makes sense.

Something that lets you know you are among kindred spirits.

1 Like

I have an idea for a Centicow desk mat. No words, but not sure it would transfer to a T-Shirt well. Might take a bit to draft, but I'm confident it will sell :grin:
You all still offer bounties for design?

1 Like

second

image I cropped this from

4 Likes

Just make two cool shirts at the same time so I can justify the shipping costs.

Not my original idea, but maybe:

?

1 Like

... so edgy.

don't use as is, made from stolen images...

@wendell

Can we get some legit baseball caps plz?