Sffpc + 5.25in bay ? sugo 14?

would this build fit in the sugo 14

parts i own

i cant tell from the pics is is ther room for the
ORICO M.2 PCIe M Key SATA Adapter to be place in the back m.2 slot

when the motherboard is mounted

could i put it in the back slot an plug in 6 of

the SilverStone Technology CP11B-300 90-Degree SATA Cable Low-Profile Connectors

an still put the back panel on ?

update the list was for the wrong build its now updated

an for more detail on my builds

i have 2 different builds the 1 with the bd770i is almost done minus the mb as its the biggest cost item still to get

my first itx build an the parts i already own are near the same except for the mb,ram,cpu & cooler - the build was suitable for my need but i didn’t realize till i

got the Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX that the 2nd m.2 was on the back but i didn’t notice the the big heat-sink on the front was covering just one an not two

hence my need for a case that will allow the m.2 adapter on the back fyi the main 2 reasons for that are 1 to aid in hiding the cables a bit more an 2 to run the adapter on the chip-set an the m.2 nvme ssd in slot 1 off the cpu.

i have 2 itx build planed 1 is near done 0(the b550i) minus the case ,an the 2nd the bd7701 (all parts - the mb) which for the one id probably just go for the sugo 14.

PCIe slots are typically, towards the bottom of mainboard [spin image clockwise]
Where that small fan is situated, are the M.2 slots – one will conflict with HS Fan
You’d be pigeonholed, to the top most M.2, for that SATA cluster breakout adapter