Setting up the Enmotus FuzeDrive on Linux, with Caching

Hello,

I’m new to LVM and want to be able to boot from the fuze drive and take advantage of lvmcache.

I seem to run into errors when attempting to let the OS installer create partitions and errors when i manually create the partitions.

I’m trying to install Manjaro 21.1.5 on the 1.6TB model of the fuze drive

LVM and linux GURU’s please help me.

screenshots of errors?

1 Like

I think i pebcak’d :frowning_face: was getting failed to Create a new partition table (type:gpt) on ‘/dev/VG’

I was able to install Manjaro, but the partitions are misaligned.

@wendell I would like to ask if you only present the drive for the video, or if you was actually using it, because based on Facebook page it already failed for most people (that was using it.
Mine reports this:

90% is lowest among drives I have and some are ~10 years old.
For me the “critical” failure is that the driver stopped working without a warning and accessing the data is not possible. I was able to recover the data using 3rd party SW, after I gave up waiting for support to respond, after reading that many people trying to reach them for months now with 0 success.

Does anyone have any suggestion what to do with the most expensive drive I have (at the time of delivery it was possible to get 4 TB NVME for cheaper).

Posted on the facebook and somewhere else at some point.

Longshot
Did anyone have a copy of beta software for windows?
The windows store version always had issues keeping AI feature enabled and was buggy.
I got a test version which resolved all the issues but it never made it to release on the windows store and with Enmotus now out of business, sucks I cant use my drive anymore after reinstall.

Any Luck with this?

I have had a full license for a long time and mine stopped working out of nowhere

I know the company is closed so I, as well, am wondering if I can somehow get it enabled again while I am still using this PC I originally had it registered for