Selling A Sapphire 7770 GHZ

Selling A Sapphire 7770 GHZ Ed.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202011

Price: 75$

Notable Features: OCed out of the box, small, and more power efficient than almost any other 7770s

Usage: Used for about 2 months, played games, no OCing at all and works fine

Photos: 

Displaying photo 3.JPG

Displaying photo 4.JPG

Just reply if you are interested and we can talk

Thanks

You images are not working.

Really? Anyways if you are interested in buying this I would be happy to get the images to you some other way

No, I'm just pointing it out to you. It seems no thread has ever fully complied with the rules of buy/sell/trade.

What rule am I breaking?

https://teksyndicate.com/forum/buysaletrade/buysaletrade-official-rules-and-guidelines/145239

Sorry, I see nothing wrong

"Photos of all of the items being offered, with physical evidence of your TekSyndicate username are required for all sales,"

Your image is not working, so you are not complying with this rule.

indeed you need to post an image into this thread from the card, with your nick and date on a piece of paper viewable, for physical proof.

We will give you 24 hours time to add one.

Grtz Angel ☺

I followed the rule about pictures when I sold my old rig here…..…....

could you come down to 55$

Fix these pictures and I'm interested.

Um yea dude idk how to fix the pics but I will somehow, if you are legitimatey interested as I said I will sell to you for 75$

Man that's low dude sorry.

i would also like to see some pics could you email me them? and ill come up to 654 on my offer

i would also like to see some pics could you email me them? and ill come up to 654 on my offer

wow that for was sapost to be $ shift something is under my shift key lol

You have 15 hours to fix the pictures, with the item, and your forum name written on paper beside it, or the thread will be locked.

he seems to be having trouble fixing them is there eny thing you could do to help?

No, they're links to his Gmail attachments. He needs to upload the photos somewhere. 

Me locking the thread will not prevent you from contacting him directly. If you want to take the risk, you have every right. But as per the rules, if there are no photos, the thread is locked. If, after that time, he contacts me with correct photo links, I will unlock the thread.