Security Software

I was curious as to what everyone thinks the best internet security software is? or if you use individual virus, spy ware,firewall, etc....?

Hm, the "how to clean up pc" thread in sticky shows many of those programs, but ill tell you mine;

AVG Antivirus and CCLEANEr : )

ESET NOD32 & CCleaner

eset is one of the best antiviruses out there

Meh, its so annoying. I used to use it, but it stopped like all software and I had to make exceptions all the time.

AVG free works great, it never starts scans if you do not want it to, dont use much RAM while running in background. Also it comes with a "save internet surfing function. It gived you a warning if youre entering a suspicious site.

i use Avira and superantispyware

[img]http://www.chinatoday.com/arm/pla.army.jpg[/img]

nuff said!

avira antivirus & spybot

AVG =P

M3T@L GH0ST wrote 10 hours ago »

nuff said!

Ghost, I don't get it...you use the Chinese military for your AV & Spyware needs? ...

I'm no Einstein but that doesn't seem to effective.

Personally on my PCs I use NOD32 & Adaware Pro. They are great programs and have never failed me in three years of cracked service :P

For larger installs & projects I have used the TrendMicro series of software & hardware. More applicable & equally, if not more effective in larger environments.

I use avast home edition. Whenever it finds a virus, it makes this pretty siren sound going, "Caution. A virus has been detected." Gives me me the spooks every time I hear it for some reason.

I use Avast and Spybot S&D

They work pretty well together.

kaspersky if you don't torrent, avast if you do torrent

i've tried a few different ones but i haven't used any for quite sometime and have never gotten any kind of viruses i think as long as you know what your doing you'll be fine

SeanDestroys wrote 9 hours ago »

M3T@L GH0ST wrote 10 hours ago »

nuff said!

Ghost, I don't get it...you use the Chinese military for your AV & Spyware needs? ...

I'm no Einstein but that doesn't seem to effective.

Personally on my PCs I use NOD32 & Adaware Pro. They are great programs and have never failed me in three years of cracked service :P

For larger installs & projects I have used the TrendMicro series of software & hardware. More applicable & equally, if not more effective in larger environments.

no thats just for virus scan i use this for anti virus......

fucking sweet. i want a mobo that can withstand a thermonuclear blast!!!

I use Common Sense 2009: Business Edition.

I use avast and common sense.

whats the site for spybots s&d ? anyone?

Home

I heard Kaspersky anti virus was releasing a CUDA enabled virus scanner, that gets 360x speed increase.