Searching on this forum

This ends now guys. @Querzion ignore it. @x3n0fanes no more.

I might also be lazy, when it comes to how I am physically moving around, my mind is a whole other thing though. It’s never ‘lazy’.

I know what I say, I know what I base my comments upon, and I know that what I say most definitely can be used against me, but If I am to protect how others view me, then I will never talk. It’s a risk that I am willing to take. Thank you for your input though. ^^

Only me no more, or what? I am saying it, as it is. Either you are willing to put in the work, or you get nothing.

This isnt a topic to call people lazy or self-important.

I dont want to escalate things further, so I’ll ask nicely that you both drop it.

1 Like

No hard feelings. I don’t really like the middle man though, because that is a third perception of something that isn’t really a problem, and based upon that persons judgement and limitations it probably ends up hurting people for real. I didn’t get hurt, and I hope @x3n0fanes didn’t hurt him/her-self, because judgement is all about ourselves and not others, and that is why we shouldn’t really judge. We infringe ourselves when we do it and we get angry or hurt when it’s a truth that we can’t handle. When we can handle all the truth’s about ourselves, then we can’t be hurt by others. We all have our individual limitations though, but within time, we all get to this understanding. I hope. haha

Thanks anyway. Can I lock the thread? It’s not really productive atm.

Sure thing. PM me or any of the other leaders/mods if you want to come back and unlock.

1 Like