Samsung 32" 4K U32J590UQ

U32J59x #2 2019-09-17 11-52 2.2 F-S XYZLUT MTX.zip (678.8 KB)

samsung%20U32J590UQ%20color%20profile

Review soon. But here’s the color profile.

Its a 32" 4k monitor for about $330 available widely.

8 Likes

So I just bought this monitor (to maybe replace my Acer Predator XB321HK), and it’s looking good so far. I installed and activated the profile you made. Do I need to change anything in the menu of the monitor?

Right now everything is set to normal in the color menu (Color Tone). Also, what about gamma? I set it to Mode 1 (default).

Then there’s settings like Samsung Magic Bright (at custom now) and Brightness, Contrast and Sharpness.

Regarding Game mode. Do you enable it all the time or only before playing games?

Final question. Do you recommend keeping it at 8 bit color depth or would you force it to 10bit?

Anywho, thanks for the excellent review!

Recently i installed this profile, but a i need know if is necessary make modification in the settings of monitor, i refer like color temperature, gamma, mod color for have the best
adjustment. Thanks for the review.

Did you manage to test if HDCP 2.2 works with Netflix 4K? There were reports it didn’t work.

How is the pixel response? Back light bleed? VA Glow? You didn’t mention any of this in the monitor review. Making the review kinda useless :frowning:

how i instal it?