Ok. I’ll start listing the parameters to change and update this post accordingly.
Ok so first thing:
Lets set your RAM to 2933Mhz. I know that’s something your board should support. Currently I still see it sitting at 2133Mhz.
Then set the CPU Load Line Calibration to Level 3 (much better than Level5)
Also set the VDDCR_SOC Load Line Calibration to Level 1 and
Set the VDDCR_SOC Voltage to the lowest offset 0.00625 or some such value. You can also try going one offset higher to help stability of the memory controller.
Next set the Fail Count to 1 (No point retrying several POSTS if the first fails before reverting to default settings
Set the following values as follows:
tCL: 16
tRCDRD: 18
tRCDRW: 18
tRP: 18
tRAS: 36
tRC: 54
tRRDS: 6T
tRRDL: 9T
tFAW: 36
tCKE: 6 or 7
ProcODT: 60Ohm
If this works you can try and go for 3200Mhz, But I’m not sure if E-Die will go that high right now on this board.