Running 'RW_Everything' as a start-up program or Batch File

So over the years I have managed to provide some performance gains from Apollo/Gemini Lake Celeron chips , using “RWEverything”

Recently I had revisted this after being tasked with deploying budget laptops for friends and family and currently typing on my slightly toasty Chuwi Herobook that is running almost 15W above its 6W designed TDP . I am still able to run the application and and run the commands to achieve higher TDP , even on WIndows 11 Build 2CH2 though needed some Win 11 features disabled (Core Isolation options disabled and disabling driver blocklist )

Although the program is running as desired and I am chuffed with unlocking the full performance from the humble Celeron CPU’s , I am unable to get start up scripts running , for example the consensus is to create a ‘.bat’ file inside the RWEverything installation folder with the following

Rw.exe -/Min /Nologo /Stdout /Command=”W16 0xFED170A8 0000″
Rw.exe -/Min /Nologo /Stdout /Command=”WRMSR 0x610 0x0 0x00DD8F00 0″

Then create a shortcut of the batch file and put it within the 'startup ’ folder or task scheduler so that the TDP unlock is applied at boot , rather than manually running it . However I get a general command error as shown below .

Even if I manually run the script in CMD …

Ok the plot thickens

Exactly the same script works fine on Windows 10 on same laptop