Rod Serling Creator of Twlight Zone Inspires me

Rod Serling has been on of the biggest influences when it comes to my writing style.
Who is Rod Serling? He is one of the best directors and writers that Hollywood ever had. He was way ahead of his time. He created the Twilight Zone. Why does he inspire me? The follow will give you an idea as to how awesome he was
Here is Rod Serling on what is an idea:

Wow that sounds familiar. Where have I heard that before:
Kinda of sounds like something Cobb from inception said:

What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.

Here is Rod Serling on writing for the audience:

Here he is on does espousing a cause lose character creditably:

Here he is discuss an episode of the Twilight Zone called The Silence:

Here is a 21 minute interview by Mike Wallace where they discuss censorship and other things:

Now you should have an idea as to why Rod Serling inspires me. I wish I could say we have someone like Rod Serling in Hollywood but that would be a lie. We do have directors who have been influence by him: Ducan Jones, JJ Abrams, Christopher Nolan, just to name a few. Is the work he did still relevant? Tragically yes. Did you know he co-wrote the original Planet of the Apes? A lot of the Twlight Zone Episodes that he wrote are still relevant and timeless. Timeless means that regardless of when you watch the tv show or movies, years later it's still just as good.
My favorite Twilight Zone episode is "Walking Distance". I'm glad that I own the Definitive Twilight Zone DVD set because I can always watch it.
Do you guys have a favorite Twilight Zone Episode?
What do you think of Rod Serling?

My favorite is Monsters are Due on Maple Street. Love the red scare context. We actually put on the Episode as a play in 6th grade.

I was one of the Aliens.