Resurrected an Old Surface Pro 2 Tablet (but a catch)

So this is a long and funny story. So I thought my Surface Pro 2 tablet was deceased (it wasn’t turning on) and even plugging it into the charger it still wouldn’t turn on. I thought the tablet was dead for good, I really did. This was 4.5 years ago, a couple months ago I got a refurbished Surface Pro 2 tablet for $200, but it only has 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage (my original one had 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB SSD). One day I found my old Surface Pro tablet, got curious and used the charger that came with the refurbished tablet and it actually works now.

Buuut, the Solid State Drive inside the Surface Pro 2 tablet (the old one) failed because the tablet literally has not been used in 4.5 years. Anyone have tips on what to do with this device, replacing the SSD is so much easier said than done and why I gave up on the Surface Pro tablets as being my primary PC. I kind of want the 8 GB of RAM though.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.