Repair shop recommendation

I cracked the front glass on my Note 8 and wouldn’t mind trying to salvage it. Any suggestions for places to send it to? I dont have any repair shops locally.

Thanks

They repair smartphones, among other things.

https://www.etsenamalagasy.com/contact.html

Friendly reminder to backup your data (like photos, files, contacts, everything). There is no saying if your phone will come back with its data intact

Also consider wiping (if possible) your personal data before you send it out. You definitely dont want other people snooping on your potentially sensitive personal pictures. Repair people will likely have a look at your files out of sheer curiosity

1 Like

Yeah I’ll be doing a factory reset and pulling the sim card and SD card before it goes out.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m hoping to find a place in the US but I appreciate the suggestion.

You haven’t written where you are looking. :slight_smile: My comment was sarcastic… for obvious reasons, you did not write where and assuming that everything revolves around the USA is ahem… :slight_smile:

Nevertheless, I wish you good luck finding a good location for the service. :+1:

I didn’t realize that I was suggesting that everything revolved around the US and I deeply deeply apologize for any confusion.

:wink:

You weren’t suggesting anything about the US. :slight_smile:

Only you know… post without specifying the country is a bit wide range of locations. :slight_smile:
I live long enough that quite often such an oversight occurs among people from the USA, although of course not always. :slight_smile:

For this my recommendation was localized to Madascar as a sarcastic answer. :slight_smile: Because I made a guess that you are probably not located in Madascar, but I will not guess where you are looking for a service. Only later did you mention the USA. :slight_smile: Which completed the earlier suspicion. :slight_smile:

Generally, it does not matter from where, it was just a small flick to remind you that you should always give locations because not everyone on this forum is from xyz. :slight_smile:

:+1:

Cheers