Redoing my build need a new Cooler

So im working on redoing my build from the NZXT switch 810 to the ThermalTake core p5 however i dont know what cooler i am going to use, i know i can get a compatibility bracket from TT to use my kracken x61 but ild like to make my system quiter, as well as to get rid of NZXT cam software since it never freaking works, the only thing is i am horrible with picking hardware, so what do you recommend for the cooler, im on an atx lga 1150 socket mother board with corsair vengeance Ram, i'm preferring to buy from amazon or new-egg with a budget of 200$usd

You are not serious...
X61 is one of the best performing coolers on the market. And correct me if I am wrong, but you can easily use the cooler without the hated NZXT software.
Just change the fans, set the fan speed lower, use push-pull just in case and you are set.
X61 is actually topped only by 360mm coolers. You can still go with D15 and get similar performance and spend a lot of money, or just get yourself a couple of quiet fans and keep the great X61...
Also, what's wrong with the Switch 810?

i am serious, i dont know if you can, its the only way to turn off the light which i hate so i know i need the software for that atleast, and i hate my switch 810 its way too massive,

I see... Well then. In order not to loose performance you need atleast 280mm AIO or go for D15 by Noctua, Silver Arrow by Thermalright, PH-TC14PE by Phanteks, etc. Those air coolers can keep the temps low...
Oh wow. I just saw core p5...
Go with 360 Fractal AIO... The 360 rad with the black and white fans will look gorgeous...
You can also go with Deepcool Captain 360, but it has some block and pump issues... Tt themselves also have 360 AIO, but it also doesn't have the best reputation...

so basicly the thermalright, phanteks, and d15, because i dont like liquid coolers that much, also, what about the dark rock 3 pro, is it anygood?

Don't forget about the Cryorig R1 ultimate for high end air cooling... good looks and high performance... but not quite as quiet as a d15

i think i may go with the cryorig, if i can find some benchmarks with it if it clears my ram as well.

There is a nice big list for you...
I always forget about the Cryorig R1. It is not imported in my country so - out of sight - out of mind...

Perfect, well, i gues a noctua Nh-d15, but do i need the s or the normal is the question...

I like my Thermalright Macho Rev. B with the Macho Zero (no fan) duct. As it can run fanless, I have the fan set to slow and silent.