Recommendations on bluetooth speakers

I would like to find some speakers which are between £50- £150 preferably something that has NFC and Bluetooth connectivity.

Something that is water-resistant would be a bonus! As well as battery powered (not a huge issue) I travel a lot so I would like something that is not too large!

I usually listen to Metal and Deep-House.

My buddy has a Bose, it is very nice but also very expensive.
This one.
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/bose-bose-soundlink-mini-bluetooth-speaker-silver-soundlink-mini/10257469.aspx?path=15b28894a841514136026186644f5decen02

I have the UE boom and absolutely love it. Its portable but also gives great volume for the size. Its also water and shock resistant too. I put it near my shower and play it when I'm in the shower and don't have to worry if some water splashes on it. A new one is about 133 pounds i believe but if u get a refurbished one like I did from the "thrift shop" its 35 pounds less and works just the same. It comes in plenty of color combinations as well. In terms of battery i have never really played it for a long continuous time but for the daily use i use it for i only charge it about once a week. Battery also depends on how loud you usually play it for. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Absolutely agree, I replaced mine JBL Flip 4 with UE Boom 2 and loving it.

1 Like

Thread closed as it was outside the guidelines for thread revival. Please PM me or another moderator if you feel the thread was closed in error. See the FAQ for more information.

Feel free to create a new thread if you wish to continue this thread’s conversation.