Recommendations for Blue Snowball Mic Stands + pop filter

I have this

for my mic and I need a stand to put it on. I just need a a better solution than what i have right now which this

my budget is $20 for the stand and the pop filter. I am currently using it for voice communication for games. I also live in the US, so if it is available internationally or domestic lemme know. In the future, I plan on using the mic and stand for streaming.

I was looking at mic stands and found some that said they did not support the blue snowball mic.

Got any recommendations?

Snowball has a built-in pop filter. Any mic stand will work, just take the one you like best. Also, any lighting stand or camera stand will work, possibly a conversion screw will be needed to adapt 1/4" to 3/4", but most stands have the conversion screw mounted already in case you need it.

A practical suggestion for relatively lightweight mics like the snowball, would be a cheap chinese version of a gorilla pod, these ball segment type flexible stands. They are really good for mics because rubber, and are very easy to put in all kinds of positions.

You will need proximity to the mic though, it's cardioid.

1 Like

thinking of this

the snowball is 2.2 pounds so it is a bit heavier than the max weight on most gorilla pods
do you have any suggestions on a gorilla pod?

I got this, works fine, same mic.

1 Like

Are there any equivalents in the US? I tried changing to amazon.com and it said it was unavailable in the US.

I would guess the one you linked above would be fairly similar!

The main consideration factor in selecting the Blue Snowball mic stands is the holding strength of mic stand itself because its mic is quite heavy. And you have to make sure that the thread size of the mounting is compatible too.

Thanks for the advice.
I ended up getting this a couple months back