- Mushi-Shi

- Welcome to The N.H.K

- Death Note

- Steins-Gate

- Berserk

- Code Geass

shingeki no kyojin? 

I am watching Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan).. Its awesome anime :D

Then i'm out of anime you might be interested in... aside from my brother's description of evangelion...

also, what episode you on?

I just finished watching episode 21.. (It's epic episode) :D

Durarara

Darker than black 

Natsume Yuujinchou

Mahou shoujo madoka magica

Kara no Kyoukai

Baccano!

FMA

Phantom: Requiem for the phantom 

Shiki 

Fate/Zero 

just some that have similar elements 

I did also watch FMA, Mahou shoujo madoka Magica, Shiki... And I was planing to watch Fate/Zero because i heard some good stuff about it...

Fate/zero is a really good show but some people were put off by the first episode since it had kind of a slow start and rider is such a excellent character in the show. 

Thanks for info... I will watch Fate/Zero..But I will like to watch anime similiar to Monster (If there is any) because it was freaking awesome... :D

I'll list some titles simillar in terms of quality and mood to ones in the first post:

Ergo Proxy. You may or may not like it. 

Ghost in the Shell: SAC

Planetes

Kara no Kyoukai

Aoi Bungaku

Haibane Renmei

Mononoke (And also Ayakashi)

Zetsuen no Tempest

hmm if your into Mushi-shi, death note and psychological thriller stuff then I recommend  Ergo Proxy

Psycho pass was a good one and Lain (nuf said) 

Ergo Proxy is amazing, but it has a very slow pace and can be a little confusing at times. It deals with a lot of psychological themes and stuff, which always tends to get confusing. But I still highly recommend it. It definitely compliments some of the shows you've listed. Anyone that likes Berserk knows a good anime when they see one.

As far as Full Metal Alchemist goes...watch Brotherhood if you watched the original instead. Brotherhood is like a million times better and actually follows the manga more closely. There's also a film that takes place in the middle of the series, and it's VERY good.

Trigun: Badlands Rumble is a great movie that you can watch even if you haven't followed the TV series or the manga. You might be a little lost as far as characters go, but you'll still enjoy it.

Full Metal Panic is another personal favorite of mine. It's a slightly older anime, like early 2000s, but it's still good. The first season isn't terrible, but Second Raid is freaking brilliant. And there's also a spin-off season called Fumoffu that's strictly comedy. One of the funniest out there, actually. Definitely worth watching. The show is a military mech anime, so I guess if you dislike mechs, it may not be for you.

Gurren Lagann. Watch. This. Show. Anyone else who's a fan knows that I don't need to explain anything. The show is one of a kind and is probably the most epic thing ever conceived in anime. Watch it.

Spice and Wolf. I only recommend this since you enjoyed Welcome to the N.H.K. and Mushi-Shi. This show isn't really a drama, but it's underlined with romance like NHK (more romance, though). It's probably the one strictly romance anime I've ever actually enjoyed. On top of the romance, the show is riddled with the theme of economics. The main character is a traveling peddler, so naturally he makes a living off of trading goods, so the show focuses on that most of the time. It's actually very interesting. You can count the action scenes in each season on one hand, but the show doesn't thrive on action like a lot of anime tends to do. That's part of what makes it unique though.

I really like that you enjoyed Mushi-Shi. That's one of my all-time favorites.  It's a shame that it won't get another season. It truly deserves it. Honestly, if anyone on these boards hasn't seen this show yet, go watch it. Same goes for Gurren Lagann.

Ok here goes most of these are recommended because they have a similar feeling as Monster but I still haven't found a match for it..  Noir, Tokko, Speed Grapher, Chaos;Head,Boogiepop Phantom,The Skull Man, Ghost Hound,Shingetsutan Tsukihime,maybe Akagi,Crystal Blaze,maybe Himitsu: The Revelation,another maybe 11eyes,Mnemosyne,Pumpkin Scissors.. Sorry for the double post if I did any I was kinda on a roll, still wondering how I miss this post..(stupid sleep or something)..I don't think Gurren Lagan most epic, but it is very good..I no longer have the ability to have a most epic anime(bleach maybe)..

And as always when I post anime recommendations.. Here is my Anime List(this is the best of my recollection) ..

As for a manga suggestion,  Dogs: Bullets & Carnage.

Has the same feel as Steins;Gate

I always liked One Outs, Spiral and Zombie Loan. I think they are similar to Deathnote most notably.

From the ones that you have noted most of them seem to be, for the most part, psychological thrillers. As BarrreBaron stated, Psycho-Pass would be a great choice. Another that I would recommend because of the dialogue between the characters is Spice and Wolf. It's not dark a gritty like most of the ones you noted but is still a great series. Also just remembered Texhnolyze might be a good fit for what you are looking for

Dogs: Bullets & Carnage also has a four episode ova..

Gungrave. And gantz .. Couldn't get enough of those to 

Xxxholic is about Japanese lore kinda like mushi-shi