Recommend KVM

I use three laptops every day: one for my corporate job (work), one for my small business (work), and one for home.

More specifically:
DELL Latitude 5530: (corporate laptop), HDMI output, USB-A for peripherals
DELL Latitude 9440: (small business), Thunderbolt 4 with Power Delivery & DisplayPort (USB Type-C)
Microsoft Surface Pro 9: (personal), 2 USB-C USB 4.0/Thunderbolt 4 ports

The personal and corporate are plugged into the DisplayPort and HDMI port of:

SAMSUNG Odyssey CRG Series 49-Inch Dual QHD (5120x1440) Gaming Monitor, 120Hz, Curved

The “small business” laptop (L9440) is nearby but rarely gets plugged in … occasionally, I’ll swap it out with my tablet, but I dislike doing that.

I want to buy a 4-port, single-display KVM, but I’m not sure which one would best suit my needs. I’m hoping the community can provide suggestions from the LV1 tech store.

I’ve looked at:
store(dot)level1techs(dot-com)/products/p/hdmi-21-kvm-wedid-serial-control-single-monitor-four-computer
store(dot)level1techs(dot-com)//products/p/14-display-port-kvm-single-4computer-6zepx-s4kf3

But honestly, I don’t know the major differences between HDMI 2.1 and DP 1.4. I do know that I’d like to maintain 120Hz, if possible.
I don’t know what EDID is or if it’s important to me.
I do not game.

I’m just tired of manually switching inputs on the monitor and of all the clutter.

Please help!