Recognizable Anime Character Silhouettes and Quotes

So my anime club is going to have a 12 hour marathon and I need to setup some games to fill the time in between the anime we watch, (I'm the VP) We already have Guess the OP/ED figured out but I need some help with these two.

Character Silhouettes: 

My plan was have a slide show up on screen (preferably a screencap from the anime) and have the character blacked out, so people would have to guess what character it is and what series.

The problem is I'm having trouble thinking of characters that many people will know, I am planning on throwing in some more obscure ones for people though since many people here have watch => the amount of anime I've watched.

I want to have around 15-20 ready.

Character Quotes:

I'm going to have slides where the audio of the quote plays, and the quote is written in English, Japanese, and Romaji, and they have to guess what character is saying the quote and what anime, bonus points for the voice actor.

Same problem as the other game, need to think of some quotes that people will get.
Some obvious ones are:

Chitandas "Watashi kininarimasu! 私、気になります!I'm Curious!"

or

Taneshimas "ちっちゃくないよー!chicchakunaiyo! I'm Not Small!"

I want to have around 15-20 ready.

Any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I'll even post the finished ones where when I'm done so you guys can take a crack at it.

For the silhouettes I suppose using characters that were more mainstream in the US. Mainly shows that aired on Toonami. Some characters from Cowboy Beebop, Inuyasha, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Naruto,One Piece, Bleach, Code Geass, etc. 

As for the quotes, that may be a little harder unless someone actively watches Anime and can recognize some Japanese, For the most part, the people I know that watch anime pay attention to the subtitles only and not the audio going to their ears. Even with the presented information you provide, unless they actually like the character they probably wont recognize it. The again, I suppose someone who has no interest in Anime would not approach your activities.

As for another category you could include an image of on object or structure and have people guess what character used that item or what anime that structure was from. An example would be a Pokeball from Pokemon.

Don't have to worry about that, we're all pretty much people that keep up with everything airing in japan, so just using things that were mainstream in the US is just going to feel boring to us. I am going to through some of them in though to give a good balance.

Quotes:

As far as quotes go, I do agree with you that that might be a problem, Since I watch without subs it would be easier for me, though I'm not playing. But Same as the other one, most of us would be able to recognize the quote, especially if I'm putting the English, Japanese, and Romaji on screen while it's playing.

Silhouettes:

We were debating on whether or not to also add silhouettes to the quote game to, but we thought that might make it too easy.

Got a list going based on the suggestions from people over at MAL and Linus'

The problem is a lot of these are too easy,

Made 5 of them so far,