RDP server

And I used open source loosely as nomachine does not publish their proprietary source code as well …

I was just trying to explain the basic concept, as simply as possible. You could make a very reliable and highly polished solution out of this basic concept if you are so inclined. I expect you’d actually want to use remote-viewer / virt-viewer for this purpose rather than virt-manager, but that’s about all I can say from as little as I understand of your request.

So I try to explain by completely changing approach.

Let’s take a hypervisor, for example proxmox.
It allows you to view the virtual machine screen from WebGUI.
I need a solution that takes that screen and makes it available through Microsoft RDP.

I hope I was more understandable.

Maybe you could run a Browser in kiosk mode + Proxmox Webgui on a very restricted VM which is available via RDP?
Personally, I haven’t delt with multiple users in proxmox. Maybe for this purpose it is possible to create a restricted proxmox user which can only control the VM but not start/stop it and isn’t allowed to change any of the settings.

Sorry I missed all the traffic on this thread for some reason.

I think I finally get what you’re looking for.

XRDP doesn’t work for you because you want the ability to get direct “video card” screen. Watch the system boot, interact with BIOS, etc. Is that right?

Yes, that too.

Virtualbox has a proprietary extension pack that adds allows you to access VM consoles through RDP.

I think Hyper-V also does it by default.