Razer Phone

That’s it, I’m getting this. I held out buying a new phone ever since before the SgS8 because I knew there were PLENTY of phones coming out. My N6p has the battery issue and I am due for an upgrade. And I was unimpressed.

All these phones came out,

• SgS8
  • Note 8 (and Note FE)
  • Essential (which I was waiting to look at innitially)
  • iPhone 8(+)
  • Huawei Mate 10 (pro)
  • HTC U11
  • Pixel2 (XL)

forgive me if I missed one but none of these had all of the following:

• Front Facing speakers
  • SDCard Slot
  • Snapdragon 835 (with a good ammount of ram)
  • Large Battery
  • (most important) GOOD PRICE

Everyone was expecting the Razer phone to carry the Razer tax, but I’m impressed. I’m completely sold on it as my next daily driver.

4 Likes

Isn’t covered in rgb led’s. Literally worthless.

3 Likes

$699

Post must be at least 5 characters

Good price would be 200

better than 1K for the Note or iCrap X

1 Like

I’m buying display which has camera and it pulls music from internet

Its cool enough for me to look into it, but thats not my phone like it has to be pinnacle of cool 399€ which is just perfect, or I’ll take that cheapest rectangle

Well that will be LG G6

China has the answer for you

trade it in for a pixel XL

just checked for my 32 gb model no scratches only worth $151 brought my price from $849 to $698.

IMO dropping this amount of money on these stupid rectangles(at least when talking @ $600-700 seems like a dumb idea

relative comparisons for pixel xl

for the same price of $698 I can get a gtx 1080 ti
for $698 I can get a midrange rig
when the 10.5 in ipad pro w/ 120 hz screen goes on sale for $524 these phones are pretty bad deals.

There is so much wrong in the second video. He talks about the phone as if it was a gaming console. Phones are for calling and texting, not playing games.

This is just android in another stupid rectangle. Nothing to see here.

Is it just me or is there 7.5gb of ram not 8gb? Is it another 3.5 out of 4 thing?

I meant if it’s faulty, trade it with google. I tend to stick to a device till it’s too friggin old to bare with it. Galaxy Nexus lasted me 6 years. I hope I can get the same mileage from my non-faulty 6P :smiley:

Marques specifically said in his video the this is geared towards gaming, shush.

2 Likes

Aha, Sure… they are geared towards gaming as much as fish are geared towards flying.

1 Like

So a phone that shut down at 15% or when exposed to cold is then a defective? Fuck how I didn’t learne about that earlier on. Will try to get a Pixel then.

“It picks up immediately again when you start touching it”

So just like my…

1 Like