Random Hardware Postings and Discussions

Yo dawg, I did not think of that at all. Ha its been a while.

1 Like

Not a space wasted in the case.

New Surface Book rumoured to be unveiled today. Running Windows 10 S, and low power processor. Meant to be coming in at a low price point. Low, of course, being relative.

Hopefully they'll be able to adapt this design into a more powerful device in the future. A quad core surface book with Thunderbolt would be a godsend.

I found it beautiful and I was all in, until I learned that Windows 10 S is a version of Windows that runs only app store apps. WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING ABOUT?! NOBODY USE THESE BLOODY APPS! Gonna stay away from that and stick with my Surface Pro 3 for sure.

edit: Now I've learned that can switch a Windows 10 S device to a Windows 10 Pro without any major hurdle, so ya ignorant rant I've made ^^.

The GOAT is now building Ryzens.

He dosen't usually focus on extreme overclocking when on water, he very modest. But I hope he does focus on memory speeds for Ryzen.

Don't worry, they will close that loophole soon enough.

Ducky Pocket

3 Likes

Cool case... Idk what the price is but still

Reminds me of some of the Inwin cases lately.

2 Likes

>£70
>not even scientific calculator

Huawei pushing the bezel boundaries.

The blower fan for the chipset and M.2 slots uses a rainbow colored cable which is obvious to the eye.

1 Like

Why is is PC part makers can only see in red green white or black.

I think they need coulor blindness tests. It is getting seriously boring.

y ou really want orange yellow blue and purple?

Yup more colours.

Or finally eradicate all colour.

Pick one. I am just really bored of ever case being super plain and always in AMD red or nvidia green like no other colours exist.

red-green color blindness is actually one of the most common types, ironically.

1 Like

just paint em the way you like