Random blue screens. New build. Mainly while gaming. Can't figure out what is the problem

So I've let scandisk run, and there were no problems with that harddrive. I had once more a blue screen after the bios update, but it came a bit later than usual. Lastly, after I disabled the 3 audiodevices under "sound" in Windows, I didn't get any blue screens until now. In the last days I used my PC heavily. I've played deus ex human revolution and finished it in 3 days, and there were no blue screens at all. So thank you everyone for your input. But also more intrestingly it didn't appear so much after the bios update, still it appeard until I disabled the audiodevices. That was a great tip Promethious, it was probably the multiple audiodevices. Thanks guys.

Hmm, atleast there's some progress. Something Else came to mind.

1) Press Windows-Key + R;

2) Type "dxdiag" without the quotes and hit enter;

3) If you're using 64bit windows (IE: you have more than 4Gb of usable RAM), then hit the "Run 64 bit diagnostics" button;

4) Click each tab when that's done and look to see that "No problems found" is listed in the notes section on the bottom;

5) If one of them lists otherwise, then let us know here.

Yes, it's 64 bit. I ran the test, and there were no errors.

Figured there wouldn't be really, but worth the shot. Tech can be so fickle as it is.

Yup. I felt it right here. Had to build in and out the whole system 3 times. Once because a monitor wasn't adjusted right, and some other times because I got provided with a broken GPU, until I knew it and sended it back. Looking at the bright sight: It's a great experience solving the issues.