Radiator size/placement/config advice

Hi, I’m upgrading from a 360mm aio to a custom loop to cool my 7970x. Stock, the AIO can cope, but once the frequencies start to be lifted, things get rather toasty and I want to push further :).

I’m running inside a 7000d airflow case which has room for a 420mm rad up top, a 420mm rad on the front and a 480 down the side of the case. I’ll need some airflow still the GPU, but was tempted by 2x420mm rads and leave the 4x120mm fans down the side of the case and the 140mm on the back. The PSU also draws air from the body of the case as the machine sits on a carpeted floor.

I originally though about a 420 on the top of the case exhausting, and a 420 on the front drawing air in, but this then means warm air inside the case, it would be mixed with cool air from the 4x120mm fans as well though. This was to maintain the positive pressure in the case to try and keep the dust down.

This is my first custom loop, so looking for advice / suggestsion for improving the cooling and making the most of the options I have in this massive case.

Thanks