Radeon Pro V620 causing system to not post?

Hello all!

I recently purchased a Radeon Pro V620 in the hopes of putting it in my 10” mini network rack and using it as the accelerator for a local AI server. The computer hosting it is an i7 14700(non-k), 2x16gb of ddr5, a gigabyte aorus pro B760I mini itx motherboard, and a 600w flex ATX psu.

I fiddled around in the BIOS and turned on Above 4G Decoding, ReBAR, IOMMU, SR-IOV, and the PCIe version of the single x16 slot has been forced to Gen 3 and Gen 4 in testing. I have disabled CSM, and I briefly thought it was a lack of power issue, as the system relies on a random 600w flexATX psu from amazon with no 80+ or cybenetics rating, so I ordered a 750w rosewill unit, and still no POST.

Also worth noting that this system POSTs and boots with a Radeon Pro V340, as well as an nvidia Tesla M60. The lights on my keyboard never light up, so the system is hanging in post before it gets to USB. I have the system’s primary video device set to the igpu and the initial video out set to the same.

There is a blue LED on the gpu PCB that still lights up when the system powers on and fans all spin up the same.

Can anyone provide insight on the issue?

1 Like

I’m honestly thinking this could just be a dead gpu, but ive never seen a dead gpu that still heats up as the system spins up and has a functioning LED on the board.