Quakecon 2017 - L1 Techs Group - IT'S HAPPENING!

So now we need to start deciding on the games we will want to play together.

I know no one else will want to play this, but I'm gonna suggest it anyway lol.

3 Likes

I love 2142

1 Like

Perhaps Neverwinter Nights?
Since its all on a LAN the server would be easy to set up :smiley:

2 Likes

Some Rocket League again, so I can lose my voice... again.

1 Like

massive le bump
Im thinking about driving down to QC this year with my van, fits 3 and a ton of gear (if packed well, lol) so if anyones interested that is in Minneapolis or anywhere from there down to Texas I can probably give a ride. Im asking now to see interest/if I should do it or not.
Also the mod I'm bringing there is progessing well :smiley: can post pics later.

@mods not really trying to necro here lol, didn't want an extra threads so.

I have been playing some of that sweet PUBG (Another voice killer) so I will likely be playing that at Quakecon this year along with Rocket Leage (Rick and Morty stuff coming soon!!!). Plus whatever other people suggest!!! Let's start getting some game suggestions going!!!

I've got PUBG too but I'm down for that, Rocket League, Quake Champions, Doom 4, Project Brutality Doom (I'll distribute the mod files on flash drive like last time), I'm down for just about anything. :slight_smile:

For those of you that don't have them on twitter. I will be ordering a root beer and an orange for the event.

2 Likes

link please?

picked up pubg and rocket league

Link?

for the bawls

The information is in the picture, and you have to be attending QuakeCon.

Unless you happen to live in between Dallas and Colorado and I could deliver it :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be at quakecon...

1 Like

Oh ok, the directions are in the picture I posted above.

Awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

My offer still stands if anyone is between where I am in the Twin Ports area of northern MN/WI on the way down to Quakecon and back. Im planning on leaving Aug 22nd and coming back the 27th. Just whatever gas costs, can maybe look at hotel stuff too and split the cost or whatever of that as well. Can fit 3 other people and gear.

1 Like

ok picked up a case that is more BYOC friendly

are coolers allowed this year?

Just got a press pass confirmation

I will be there doing field recording

Cool beans. Look forward to meeting you all. Have met some some of you already.

1 Like