QuakeCon 2015 - Tek Syndicate Group

Oh yea, it's more like 10-15 minutes from that hotel. But I know my way around Dallas so if you're unfamiliar could take longer.

Not sure what peoples budgets are but the Hilton Anatole is running special pricing for QuakeCon. I think something like $160 per night for a King size room. It's not really cheap but I think the normal rate is $229 per night.

Yeah I was quoted like $169/night. Got a free night from Travelocity since I booked it with my flight. I didn't see any mention of a promo but I'm not gonna look too far into the gift horse's mouth on this one. But I figured I'd mention this in hopes someone else might be able to get the same bargain.

Can confirm, a friend and I booked a room for Saturday night only. It's about $180 after tax.

I'm driving in from Oklahoma and would be willing to split a room with someone

i have GPS

why don't we join up with @imaximus and his bud? $180 split 4 or 5 ways isn't bad, and it's not like we'll be spending much time there...

Problem is we're only getting the room for one day, and there will already be four of us in there My GF and my Friends BF. Thursday and Friday I'll be driving home to sleep (if I sleep lol). I honestly have no idea how this is going to turn out sleep wise lol. Do people sleep at these things?

ah, okay

This is coming up real soon right? Yea i wish i could, my schedule is booked and I have a lot of things coming up in april.

not till mid july.

Quake Con dates are July 23rd - 26th (Thursday - Sunday)

Vector LAN 6 is the only one I know of that's in April.

Oh, I'll think about it I hope I can go.

1 Like

i'll drive ya, split the gas and the motel/hotel? i have space for pretty much anything you want to bring anyhow,a nd it'd be good to have a relief driver, lol

You should go.

#pearpressure

1 Like

1 Like

c'mon, you know you want to go. what else ya gonna do in mid july?

Since there are going to be quite a few of us together at quakecon, I thought it would be cool if we all had a nice matching Tek Syndicate wallpapers. Totally optional of course, but I think it would look pretty awesome.

I made a forum thread here
https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/tons-of-4k-tek-syndicate-wallpapers-something-for-everyone/76595

But you can download the wallpapers here.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Check out my New Clan Tag :)

https://registration.quakecon.org/?page=byoc

Seat UAC-31 :)