Quakecon 2015 Pics Megathead Extravaganza!

Hey everyone! If you took any pictures at this year’s Quakecon and would like to share, please post them here!

So I’m by no means a professional photographer or anything and these were just taken with my phone, but here is just one of my favorites.

@imaximus @PerfectAgent007 @BioBandit

Here are all the rest I took, I’ll link them here to keep the server load down, there are quiet a few.

6 Likes

Need to go through our pics but thought this should be first :)
Myself, DG and a couple friends

3 Likes

A couple more I forgot.

@PerfectAgent007 @imaximus

prreeeetttyyyy

2 Likes

And look who got caught on Quake Cam!

TWICE!!!

It wont let me link the videos on the forum for some reason, but you can find the footage on Bethesda's Twitch channel. Plus lots of other Quakecon coverage. http://www.twitch.tv/bethesda/profile/past_broadcasts

For context if you don't have a clue what the soapbox comment was about. And why I love Adam...

1 Like

Figured you guys might like this lol

2 Likes

My friend "Neocane" is one of the QuakeCon photographer's, Enjoy!! :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/neocane/sets/with/72157656365101646

2 Likes

I'll post pics soon :)

ewwww flickr..... lol XD jk

1 Like

Computer of QuakeCon - Full Imgur Album about 75pics

Here are the Highlights

I Found him on reddit too

@wendell, Reminds me of something

LED's were f*cking with the camera had to do this on long exposure

[EK Poster Child]

6 Likes

@NJM1112

Those are fucking fantastic man! Nice job! That one of @BioBandit photobombing is great.

1 Like

awesome rigs 'drool'

1 Like

Great pics!

Nice work on those photos. Man some of those rigs look awesome. The white-out build with the pastel pink/blue cooling looks really interesting. Wouldv'e loved to see it in person. Perhaps once I finish my NES PC I'll bring it to some LANs :D

Had to take a long exposure of that one because of the LED's flash rate

2 Likes

I sat right behind the guy with the Texas Longhorn case. I remembered seeing it on PcPartPicker and asking if that was the same case which it was. I also had forgot my screwdriver in my room to put my monitor back together from carrying it to the BYOC and he was kind enough to let me borrow his. Good Memories made :D

1 Like

QuakeCon in an Imgur Album

Here are the highlights of the Album

3 Likes

HA! @PerfectAgent007 nice! I just noticed that. I knew you were a cool guy when I met you! ;D

4 Likes

I only wish I was giving my trademark smirk. Yay for timing ...

1 Like

Sporting my Tek shirt by the sign :)

Posting Video soon :)

DG

3 Likes
1 Like