Ps√4 vs the xbone?

There are two games I want that are on the Wii U, Bayonetta 2 and X. I'm conflicted about buying the console just for those two games though, I've never been all that in to Nintendo first party titles.

Someone tell me what PC components I can get for $400, and how to put them together so I can get at least equal performance to the PS4 version of Battlefield 4. Also, will the new Tom Clancy game, The Division, run equally as well with the same hardware? Am I going to get the same level of performance from every game I get or will I have to tweak each of the games settings? Will I have to worry about a game coming out that supprts nVidia's PhysX engine when I have an AMD card? Is there going to be a steady stream of software made available for EXACTLY my hardware specs for the next 6-8 years?

I don't care what you say, for the $400 price point, a PS4 pwns any PC up and down the street. Multiple times, front to back, side to side, up and down, which ever way you wanna look at it. For $400, get a PS4 over ANY PC.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1b59q

I don't understand what you're trying to convey.

Oh, don't bump old posts up.

Honestly I think the Wii U is up there with PS4 and Xbone when used CORRECTLY. Many bad ports were results from heavy CPU usage involving clockspeeds, which is the Wii U doesn't have a very high clockspeed whatsoever. The Wii U is a memory and GPU intensive system. It has LOTS of eDRAM, sRAM, CPU cache is supposedly high, memory bandwidth is high, and you have to rework your engine to work with the system architecture. It's not weak whatsoever, it's just developers are being lazy and just trying to rush games out without remembering to actually tweak the game to work properly.

http://hdwarriors.com/wii-u-specs-fit-perfectly-together-gpu-several-generations-ahead-of-current-gen/

Also from my later post, here is a developer basically saying what I am saying but in a more professional tone.

Even if you are right, you have automatically been transferred to wrong status because you have used the following collection of letters, "pwns", as though it were a word.

I agree, you don't have to worry about "will it run on my PC?", no HW upgrades needed for 6+ years. I only notice only few drawbacks about consoles, it's lack of mouse and keyboard support in certain type of games like FPS, and that games and updates for them has to go thru console manufacturers hands to verify content.

At least PS4 has full keyboard and mouse support for games right out of the box. I applaud Sony for doing that.