Problem with 1.4 Display Port KVM Switch - Dual Monitor - Two Computer

Hello,

I got my “1.4 Display Port KVM Switch - Dual Monitor - Two Computer” at the beginning of the year but life happened and I only got around to installing it a week ago. The problem is that no matter what I do, neither computers detect either of the displays connected through the kvm. When I connect the USB cables to the computers, the green LEDs light up, but nothing else seem to work. Neither computer detects anything that gets plugged into the KVMs USB ports. I’m using 2 meter Club3D cables. One computer is using an RTX 3080 and the other a 6700XT. My displays are 34" 3440x1440 @ 144hz and 27" 3560x1440 @ 144hz. I’ve tried to lower the resolution and connect only one PC and one display, but it’s like they don’t even recognize that there’s anything there. Could my cables be too long? I also tried it with one of the 2m Club3D cables and a 1m generic ESL Gaming branded cable that I found somewhere, but no dice. I was hoping to get some pointers on what to try because I’m stumbling around in the dark here. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

/Baunzie

Whwn you plug in the power brick to the kvm you get a click and a red light. Not happenjng? Xhek power brick and the little plate the prongs are on on the power brick

1 Like

Omg, one of the prongs in the power brick was bent and wasn’t making connection with the plate! I was able to gently bend it back into position. I feel so stupid. Everything seems to work as expected now.
Wendell, you are a god walking amongst mere mortals. I’ll for sure recommend your products to friends and colleges. Thank you so much!