Powerful laptop with wacom style digitiser

Does anyone know of a laptop that has a built in touch screen? Preferably including a digitiser pen system as well smilar to wacom or the surface.

It does need to have a dedicated GPU ideally a quadro/firepro but I can work with a gaming gpu.

I live in the UK and am aiming for idealy £1000- £1500 but might be able to look at £2000

Thanks
Ed

P.S. I know about the surface book already, its just not quite powerful enough.

What about the Microsoft surface tablets?
Im sure they have powerful hardware.

The surface tablet only has a cpu, no dedicated gpu, thats why I mentioned the book. That does have an option for a dedicated gpu but it's just not quite strong enough.

lenovo w700ds

made comepletely for art and 3d design. Has 2 quadro cards and maybe a version has 2 firegl ir firepro cards.

Has a core 2 quad I believe.

Looks like it might have been nice when it was new, but it seems super old and not up for the modern tasks I need the laptop for

Honestly I don't think you're going to find a laptop with a dedicated GPU and stylus support.

Stylus support on Laptops is VERY uncommon. the only company I can think of off the top of my head is Dell. (but those Don't have Dedicated Styluses) and just recently Microsoft's Surface Book. but that is way to pricey for what it's worth.

THey're pretty tough. I've used them before and thats your only AIO option. What are you going to be doing? If you got 2 SSD's for it that laptop would be up to spec.

Edit: And I can garuntee you if you put linux on it and used XFS or JFS that it would be blazing fast.

Yeah, I've been looking for a decent amount of time and haven't found anything. I just thgouht it wouldn't hurt to ask if anyone had seen one. The only option I have seen is get a laptop/ mobile workstation then buy an external wacom monitor but that adds bulk.

I'm going to be using TIA Portal, Solidworks and various other less demanding engineering software, so I'm afraid linux is out. Plus both run best with faster single cores, particularly solidworks.