Post your RX480 overclock

As requested here's my overclock.
But i'll like to see your overclocks as well.
Please post them as follow.

GPU: XFX RX480 GTR Black Edition (8GB)(stock bios)
Core: 1410 (+35mV 1.2125V in GPU-Z)
Mem: 2100 (0 errors stock voltage)

Userbenchmark <--link 103%
results (DX9)
86% 249 fps

Overclocking software used TRIXX.

additional

1410 seems to be a wall for me, everything past that and i need to push a lot more voltage trough.
for now i'll keep +35Mv because it works but i havent tried lower yet. i know stock voltage won't be stable

1 Like

I found my sweet spot here and decided to let it be for now. I'm running the XFX RX-480P8DFA6 with the Black Edition Bios

Core clock 1,420 MHz
Memory bus clock 2,030 MHz

I started getting worse bench scores the faster I clocked the memory so 2030 seem to give me the best performance. Cant wait to get my 2nd one it and do some benches with crossfire

i went too fast, BF4 just keeps crashing after an hour really F*in annoying everything else just runs.
Have to roll back to 1400 seems like i did not do too well on the lottery but i'll get this black edition XFX GTR replaced by another soon since the prices have dropped and i can still return it.

But good overclock! 100% stable?

Stable as a rock.... I think I won the lottery on this card though. ASIC quality is like 83%. Which BIOS are you running and what are you using to OC the card with?

Woow nice!
Have you looked at the original post?

And what happens if you lower the memory clock?

Sadly it still crashes,
But i've got another RX480 coming(same model) (should be here the day after tomorow).
Because two day's after i bought mine the price dropped 20,-..... so i bought a new one and i'll send this one back once i recieve it.
(I'll get my money back so i'll save 20,-)
and maybe the next gpu will overclock a bit better. i sure hope so.

Unfortunatly RX480 pcbs dont have tempsensors on the memory vrm.
So its hard to tell how hot those memory vrm Simopower fets are getting.
But yeah maybe the other card might overclock better.
But its allways a matter of silicon luck pretty much.