Post your CPU overclocks!

Sorry for late reply, ive been offline for some time!

I`m using the Gigabyte Aorus x570 Elite

What kind of voltages are you running? and what is your f-clock set to? im happy to send you some screenshots if you want to cross-compare, even tho im using thirdgen

1 Like

I’m new to overclocking altogether so I haven’t dove into memory OC yet. All I have going right now is the XMP profile to get the 3000MHz out of my RAM. I would be interested in seeing how you have things set up on the Aorus Elite since I could carry a lot of that over on my wife’s rig. She has since stolen my GTX 1070 as well to speed up her video render times :laughing: so I might as well OC the thing and make the beastly computer in the house as good as we can.

As far as my 2700X goes though, the stock voltage was at 1.45 which was crashing out of the box. Either increasing the clock or pulling the voltage down was able to get it stable but I’m rather irritated that my rig doesn’t work at stock settings :expressionless:

Amd Ryzen 2700x. 4.125ghz on all cores at 1.35v. Ran Cinebench R20, R15 no problem. 4191 and 1908 scores. Ran AIDA64 stability test for 2 hours. No crashes. 66C was the max temp with NZXT x52 cooler.

1 Like

What voltage