Post your battle stations!

My Current system. Should be getting an upgrade soon. FX 8350 and 980ti Classified, Custom plate mount for HDDs.

8 Likes

Built my station since May but never bothered to show it. Did some cleanup and added a new mousepad.

Before you ask, yes my cables need to be attended to. I just need some zip ties. Yes I still have not set up Rainmeter yet.

2 Likes

looks as it should...functional

1 Like

this is where absolutely nothing quantifiable gets done

4 Likes

Still better than my cables...

I'm curious about your cable setup.

not enough computers, 3/10 set up, but what pi are you running in that? I'm guessing a 1st gen, they need better airflow.

PC:

Table:

Surround:

1 Like

you must have missed the other 7. Most reliable RPI3 power supply of 2016

3 Likes

Far from complete, but I recently did an upgrade and tidied up my workstation...

I also appreciate the camera quality is dreadful....

4 Likes

This will look stupid, but I like it mostly. And yes, it's a mess. I know, I clean it every week and it ends up a mess because I'm constantly taking things from my kids and having had a stroke, it's hard to clean without falling down cause I have to bend in ways that isn't great for ballance.

Not to mention I dislike falling down.

My server is the computer on the left with the blue light, and my main machine is behind my monitors. This pic is like 3 weeks old. Waiting for my new cellphone to take more recent pics. So desk will be clean.

3 Likes
2 Likes

What display is that under the monitor?

IPad LCD panel, hooked up to a converter for DisplayPort. 9.7 inch and 2048x1536, my main gaming monitor.

2 Likes

So wait, you game on an iPad LCD?

Yes.

thats awesome man, I have an old iPad displaying system monitors and stuff. Is there ever in issue with the size though?

I don't mind it at all. Windows cannot scale at all to look nice but games display correct and scale just fine so menus and text in games is perfect. It is regular 4:3 so most games are okay with it. I just use the large monitor to read and watch thing while I game on the iPad screen.

1 Like

Thats really cool

1 Like

Thanks.