Post your battle stations!

That pile is what it takes. My extra crap is in storage in another room.

1 Like

You can’t really see it but there are 3 pc’s in that mix plus entertainment system and small devices.

Here ya go.

3 Likes

Bunch of these at varied lengths… with velcro.

Zip ties are only okay if stuff stays the same.

4 Likes

At least I got these updated and moved out of the loop :slight_smile:

Weird thing is that I can not even sell them… Nobody wants anything this big .

4 Likes

100% :wink:

1 Like

Basically the updates are computers are off the carpet, new tv.

I had a lg nanocell prior to the tcl 6 series. Same price but a much better watching experience. The tcl after research competes in picture quality and performance to 1000-2000 dollar tvs. It goes for the 55inch 600bucks. My lg was nice when I first got it but comparing them side by side the tcl stomps the yard with qled and great contrast. 1000:1 vs like 8000:1 with the full array local dimming.

3 Likes

I don’t see any improvement, because clutter.

3 Likes

Not too much clutter, but I don’t mind it. I spent like 5 minutes sweeping the carpet because, you know, dog hair everywhere. My mom gave me her grandfathers desk that survived the chicago fire in the 1800s.

It’s over a 100 years old and still in good condition.

I am going through my parents stuff. They bring a van full and I sort it with them here. So I found a apple 2. Which before I post it I need to test it and clean it up.

I want a 3d printer and a workshop. I want a outbuilding and a veggie garden. I need to get all this stuff done before I am 30. Which is in nearly 3 years. Fuck!!! I want a gym.

3 Likes

Not sure when I last posted something here, so

4 Likes

The desk top is a hollow core door I found in the back of the wood shop. I needed more space. :smiley:

4 Likes

I like the subtle GN mousemat flex, too.

Jerk. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thought you had more screens last time, but then I noticed the extra monitor arms cut out from the picture. :smile:

What’s that beige box under Focusrite?

1 Like

Yeah the wing monitors don’t have anything interesting going on at the moment, one has a text console and the other isn’t plugged into anything right now.

The beige box was a SCSI CD drive that I pulled the tape drive part out of and now I use it as a beefy 5v/12v power supply.

Kinda like this

2 Likes

It goes nicely with the scrap metal bug, and the R2D2 USB hub. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Have you considered using some old terminal like VT220 for that? I mean that might not be the most usable for viewing text console but man would that look cool. :smile:

5 Likes

They don’t mount to the monitor arm so easily and I sure don’t have the desk space for it :smiley:

1 Like

I forgot to update

Gotta redo all the cables obv lol

4 Likes

Fake! no L1T website on monitor…

nah, just jealous that you Also have one of theose horizontal coolermaster main cases

5 Likes

Lol yeah I’m glad they kept it alive. I legit have wanted this case since it came out in 2011.

I just pulled these little dell sx270’s out to lift the whole monitor stand up a minute ago. Its perfect now. Ac can even blow out from the window behind it. Still need one more monitor hooked up besides the tv tho lol, can’t afford the specific monitor tho.

My goal was I wanted my ipad completely vertical and not impeding my monitors.

1 Like