Post your battle stations!

Small update. More cable management, upgraded audio and cleaned up the look.

26 Likes

Clean af. Btw what is the keyboard?

1 Like

My office setup.

Right after the second loop was setup. This was my first time doing custom loops with PETG hardline. I’ve always used bendable tubing in the past.

…and the server in the basement which I’m using for hosting some games for friends, and continuing to learn in my field. My basement is sheet rock finished, so I can’t run any CAT5e/6, therefore I just used a cheap D-Link bridge adapter. It works great, but sucks being as WiFi is only half duplex. Still, no issues during game play from those VM’s.

11 Likes

Too flamboyant builds, we need to lower the standards again a tad.

Fast-forwarding to present day and I still haven’t learned, lol.
Soon tho - proper setup.

And yes, I suffer from conkyism :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I have a love-hate with Conky. Getting it to work the way I want it can be a pain + sometimes I want a clean desktop.

50% varmilo va87m, 50% custom.

Black Gateron switches with custom DSA keycaps and replaced the cheap plastic shell with an aluminum case.

1 Like

Nice mouse mat

Love simplicity & minimalism. Yet I have conky running around 80% of the time, I love info too lol

1 Like

You mean assault mat.

1 Like

lol it is a cleaning mat for firearms. Chemical, oil and water resistant. Heavy and thicc with great texture for your mouse to glide around. Far better than any mouse mat I ever used.

3 Likes

Funny because i use a razer mouse mat to clean my pistols on.

3 Likes

This mess is my electronics work bench / programming battle station.

Machine is a Xeon e5-2667 v2, 32g ram, running Fedora 29. Windows 10 is installed under KVM and available for the few tasks I can’t do under Linux.

8 Likes

11 Likes

I figured I may as well share since I’ve finally gone over to spicing things up a little compared to my last build.

14 Likes

Where oh where did you get that Deus Ex decal?

3 Likes

That deus ex decal is amazing! Makes me want to acid etch that into my next builds tempered glass window…

3 Likes

Thank you!

I have access to a vinyl cutter, so I drew it out and cut it myself. :grinning:

4 Likes

If you want something done right… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice! I love that Deus Ex decal

1 Like

Looking at my desk in pic has made me realize how retardedly organized my screen and space setup is.

Why do I micromanage that shit lol.

Like even that crt under the tv is angled so I cansee the whlo screen betweennhe other minitors.

1 Like