Post your battle stations!

Carpet is gross anyways, breeds bed bugs and bacteria unless you treat it with chemicals and then those chemicals soak in to your skin and make you sick

2 Likes

basement buddies! I just bought vinyl flooring to finish the basment and drywall is on its way. I dont know what color to paint the walls though.

2 Likes

I am almost to my wits end with my doggo. Diapers dont stay on. And we have the carpeted areas gated off. I shampoo with anti bacterial solution. But when we take her through the carpeted areas she does not always make it to the back yard. So occasionally she poops or pees on the carpet. I just want to tear it up (carpet) and put hard flooring down. But tis is the way. The person I live with would rather shampoo it than replace the carpet. It is nice during the winter but the rest the year i could live without it. My battlestation for the last two years was in the carpeted area.

1 Like

When all effort goes to the station and not the chair (home):

When all effort goes to the chair and not the station (university office, pre-COVID):

10 Likes

19 Likes

Repost from my blog thread.

Cleaned up a bit recently and the strawberries are thriving.

15 Likes

Please share a frontview, would love to see it.

1 Like

14 Likes

I love how this is run from an external GPU sitting on top a Dell workstation :joy:

Just the 3090, because it doesn’t fit. I switched to a 3995WX setup, it’s back in the case. I actually use an AMD WX9100 to power all but center.

3 Likes

I was worried until i saw the F instead of C

4 Likes

ETH dropped and it got hot so extra 2070 is out and the loop is remade with a big rad on the balcony to take the heat out from my tiny room.

Now retuning PBO, CO etc with latest 1203b AGESA

9 Likes

Fir my mom’s desk, converted her Asus monitor to vesa mount

14 Likes

Really nice clean work! OH, and +1 for the really clean cable management.

2 Likes

I have reorganized the top surface of my desk. Cable management and mousepad cleaning is planned for next weekend.

11 Likes

Nice and clean! Is that the Meshify C or normal one?

2 Likes

Thank you and yes, this is the Meshify C.

1 Like

Also super nice wallpapers.

2 Likes

For anyone interested:

5 Likes