Post pictures of what you ate!

Which veggie burger? My favorite still has to be the Gardein Ultimate Beefless Burger.

No one will crucify you if you add bacon to your diet. /s

Here we go. The picture I didn’t get yesterday.
IMG_20171108_060537_01
Breakfast tea, English muffins with a fried egg and pepperjack cheese on top. Also Sriracha, because Sriracha.

5 Likes

You poor poor thing. This is why you don’t eat soup. Ever.

man i love soups

It’s made out of potato, corn, lentils, asparagus and eggwhite. Don’t know the brand, it wasnt too bad though, I don’t like soy based products so getting the vegan stuff usually doesn’t work for me.

Hello there entrecoute, look there’s a bath…

go on sweeten youself.

and now wait 22 hour and Terryjaki time.

5 Likes

Chicken, rice, veggies, mushrooms, stuff…
DSC_0002

4 Likes

Idunno… that looks pretty soupy…

1 Like

It is… The rice didn’t quite soak all the liquid…

Potatoes, vegetables, spam, and porkchops.
PHOTO_20171108_202140

1 Like

My quest for going meatless isn’t going so well.

big-mac-burger

2 Likes

No! I believe in you. I was joking about the bacon!

You could at least start with a hard limit on how much meat you eat before going all meatless.

2 Likes

Almost cut out all the pork, looking to cut chicken next, so I am making some progress. :pig:

I still enjoy meat massively. I don’t really know why people go meatless diet completely. Is it a health thing or some hippie stuff about nature?

I don’t leave my home datacentre much, but when I do, it is to visit my favourite French bistro here in Colombo. This was my ‘brunch’ from Oct 26th. Tenderloin “Rossini” cooked medium-rare to perfection with pan-fried foie gras on top (that’s what makes it a “Rossini”.

Garnished on the side with Rösti (a traditional Swiss preparation).

22710499_776527475863097_8803685622444195840_n

Yes, I take my Threadrippers and haute cuisine seriously :grin:

5 Likes

Love how it’s all meat, but with a teensy bit of green just to feel better XD

2 Likes

Hehe pretty much…

A duck’s liver on top of a cow’s behind… Absolute bliss…

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I can tell you why I don’t eat meat if you’re actually curious.

I don’t think you’d imagine me to be a hippie if you met me in person…

I am, actually. I can’t imagine having meatless diet, not to even think about veganizm.
I mean I’m not one of those guys “BBQ, steak, burger and nothing else”, but I really like Bolognese pasta, I like chicken and potatoes, oven baked with beer, I really really like Musaka, and a third of it is ground pork. I also love my rice and veggies, and my mushrooms and my other veggies… I just can’t imagine completely cutting the meat out. Unless there is a medical reason, at which case screw meat…