Post pictures of what you ate!

It depends. I enjoy chicken livers, but I don’t really like pork liver. I know people, that really like pork liver, some even grill it. Chicken livers are smaller and cooked properly they pretty much melt in your mouth. I find pork liver to be much tougher to chew no matter how you prepare it. At that point I rather have pork meat.
I would not say you are missing out really, but if you have a chance to try it - try it. Locally we use chicken livers as beer companion…

Wing ding.

12 Likes

Foie gras is made out of chicken liver and it is supposed to be decadent and stuff.

I had a taste long ago and it was sort of the “icing” on the entree that I had. Very nice indeed.

I was lazy and got some tasty takeout.

14 Likes

Friday night Nachos

12 Likes

Don’t have pictures, but I had chipotle for the first time in 6 months yesterday. Was tasty… but my asshole hurts today.

5 Likes

Smoked salmon with rice and kale in garlic butter

12 Likes

Eggs, chorizo, hashbrowns, and toast.

10 Likes

Awesome plating! My kid loves this.

2 Likes

Approve of the plating, not approve the photoshop…

1 Like

Wait there’s photoshop?

2 Likes

Eat now orfor forever hold your peace :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

All kids do is process food into poo :slight_smile: guide them well

Dinner yesterday. Smoked haddock, potato salad, watercress, lettuce, radish, avocado, beetroot and a boiled egg. AKA, what’s in the fridge that I can throw in a bowl.

9 Likes

Photoshopped? Ain’t nothing that fancy, just used the phones editing features to have a little fun. Here is an unadulterated version for ya Pete.

8 Likes

Dinner today: Skinless\boneless chicken breast seasoned up, homemade potato chips and green beans with bacon.

10 Likes

Forgot to post this last night.
Seared a couple pork chops on the grill, chicken is for my daughter.

Then braised the chops in a peppercorn mushroom cream sauce and served on a baked potato.

And a quick Greek Salad sans olives.

11 Likes

Gotta love the classics.
Wieners and Beans.

7 Likes

franken wienies! franken beans or whatever.

We call this “Can’t Be Fucked” in Australia.

5 Likes