Post pictures of what you ate!

Pork ribs and rice with pickled veggies…

8 Likes

Sausage with a potato salad…

10 Likes

made boneless Korean fried chicken and a pasta bake but within 10 minutes of putting the sauce on the chicken all the chicken was gone so no pic sorry was busy only sauce 5 u but im making it again soon.

the sauce

12 Likes

Winter Solstice feast. :drooling_face:

13 Likes

Brownie base, cherry jam, cherry meringue (?), chocolate top.

14 Likes
1 Like

Bangers and mash.

11 Likes

Christmas Eve dinner…
All that plush fresh homemade bread, that is still in the oven.
Basically:
Tomato, onion and olive salad
Roasted peppers with garlic
Pickled veggies
Chillies with a lot of carrots
Beans stew
Stuffed pepper
Cabbage wraps
Vine leaves wrap
And the home made bread, that makes 9 vegetarian, actually completely vegan meals, if it weren’t for the fact I used yeast for making the bread…

Happy holidays everyone.

10 Likes

Ham, cheese and tomato omelet. Side of tomato and buttered toast.

PS: Happy holidays

11 Likes

Cast iron pizza. :+1:

This size dutch oven isn’t the best choice here, but it’s all I had on hand. Worked out ok.

10 Likes

midnight (little after) stir fry with a bit of leftover ham, rice, bok choy, pickled red peppers, and egg. traditional stir fry the egg is overdone so i cooked the egg still soft and let residual heat finish it then cooked the rest. this oven roasted bok choy is really good. threw it in bag chopped up with some oil and spice shook it up then dumped on a tin foil lined pan so no clean up broiled on high for like 15 minutes mostly pre heating. just a really good side dish or topping for ramen or whatever.

10 Likes

Made some dessert

A box of cookies with icing centers crushed plus 250 gram cream cheese. Whip the cream cheese and add finely crushed cookies, mix well. Make into 1" balls in your hand. Dip in melted dark chocolate using two forks. I tried using the whole 1" balls at first but ended cutting them in half. One half dipped whole, the other dipped the bottom and a little on top. Turned out pretty good.

10 Likes

Just some roasted pork with some beans and tomato salad…

10 Likes

The Christmas Turkey.

11 Likes

Teriyaki chicken

11 Likes

Chicken kebab plate and hummus. The pita is out of frame.

A wet burrito :flushed:. It was awesome. I ate the whole thing and then felt like shit all day. No cheat days this weekend.

13 Likes

That burrito looks like the perfect munch, hangover food. :eyes:

1 Like

NYE. Pulled pork, fried chicken, kaleslaw, fries and brioche rolls.

10 Likes

8 Likes

NYE Pizza. :partying_face:

12 Likes