Post pictures of what you ate!

WFH breakfast of roasted butternut squash.

Squash, salt, pepper, red pepper, paprika, oil. A little bit of parmesan on top.

It’s really good.

6 Likes

Pork kavarma…

Basically meat and veggies in tomato sauce…

6 Likes

Now that I can get behind.

1 Like

It’s super delicious. Takes a long time since I use pork shoulder and that meat needs its time to cook properly, but you can do it with chicken and it basically halves the cooking time.

Can you share the recipe?

1 Like

The difference is I didn’t have carrots today and I added garlic…
Just make sure you cook your pork properly. The chicken cooks fast, but the pork needs it’s time. Mine was 45 minutes by itself then about an hour with the rest of the ingredients and is super tender.

1 Like

I wonder how well this would work with pork tenderloin

1 Like

Perfectly fine…
You may want to treat it like a chicken though…

1 Like

Breakfast for lunch.

5 Likes

I love those perfectly round eggs :smiley:

1 Like

The American Weeb™

Chicken and vegetable stir fry and rice with sake on the side.

9 Likes

The FastFood Weeb™

Leann Chin beef & broccoli, fried rice, cream cheese wontons.

8 Likes

whats the recepie on this one? i need that sauce

experimented with fried egg instead of scrambled egg and i like it. the chorizo and cheese shine through better at the edges with a strong egg taste in the center also a bit crunchier. did runny center slightly undercooked egg then threw it in the burrito and pan fried it 5 minutes a side to finish cooking and melt that cheese and let the flavors get to know eachother. think im going to do fried egg over scrambled from now on.

7 Likes

Pizza night.

giphy (31)

10 Likes

Spaghetti O’s w/ freshly grated Parmesan

9 Likes

2 eggs over hard, pan-fried/broiled bone-in country rib(overnight island jerk rub), and black coffee with cocoa powder. (late breakfast)

9 Likes

Chicken rice curry with home made bread…

6 Likes

Spaghetti with traditional sauce, eggs, pre-cooked chicken from a can, and lots of love

9 Likes

Grilled some chicken parts.

12 Likes