Poll Syndicate

Idk, maybe there are more normies here than we think.

I just like his nostrils better.

How do you deal with back pain

When L1 first launched I didn’t like Ryan…Now I love it when he hates on the normies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Want to make star citizen news thread

how fast would it get trolled

• Instantly and I would be the one to do it MUHAHAHA
  • the third post
  • before 10 replies
  • before the next day
  • never, I’m also naive

0 voters

The thing is I love not having to be a fucking archeologist to find out how star citizen is coming along.

2 Likes
  • Star citizen
  • No Star Citizen
  • squid

0 voters

People are making the libertarian party popular. So my answer is to not vote for that shit :stuck_out_tongue:

first.

xd

RC Cola.

1 Like

I haven’t had RC since the 90’s

1 Like
  • Mr. Pib
  • Dr. Pepper
  • get that shit out of here

0 voters

New World Order

• Squid
  • Turtles
  • Lizards
  • Weebs
  • Senpai
  • Baka-Chan
  • Russia
  • Turnip

0 voters

None of these make sense

6 Likes

Who do you want running the world.

in all honesty if we could break down the region and religion barriers for people to recognize that we are all human and dont need to be micro managed by people that only have eyes on power and greed then we could have a one world government. but i dont ever see that happening and i dont see those in power willing to give up there power. so for a new world order with out those barriers being broken is not a true new world order its just more of the same from less people for far more money. you want new world order then take people as human and dont have hate in your heart hold love.

3 Likes

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/small-debates-opinion-discussion/123712

:wink: not going to take this one way or the other just trying to use logic. and how i see things.

Pluto

• Planet
  • Not a Planet
  • Not sure what game it’s in

0 voters

Pluto you baby planet that was forsaken from a change in perspective on what constitutes a planet.