• Bloomin’
    bloomin
  • Pededer Skins
    potatoskins
  • Bready
    bready
  • Everything

0 voters

helps if you read all the options before clicking… should prolly put a picture under number 4

Next time!

While the bloomin’ is the classic choice, you really need at least a party of four to share it with. It’s too much for a couple. All the choices are good though…and the bread doesn’t have to be ordered.

Which best describes you’re interpretation of @Dynamic_Gravity snippet quote below

• “I have baked a loaf of bread, such as a baker would, myself”
  • “I have created and operate a business, which is now profitable by myself”

0 voters

true! I didn’t have the menu so I just put somethings up that came to mind.

Hahaha!!!

I love the options and lack of options.

Great poll!

We eat out and get takeaway a couple of times a month, I like to eat what I want when I want.
I don’t mind spending money on food, I think it’s one of the best things to spend a little extra on.

I that get one wouldn’t wanna spend half their slary on food, but for me it’s more like 5% if that makes it better.

1 Like

The Walking Dead. Are you watching it? Not watching it? Never seen it? Stopped watching it?

• Never seen it
  • Not watching it
  • Watching it
  • Stopped watching it

0 voters

Cats?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Polling Intensifies

15 Likes

So you are telling me you make $17000 per month?

Bread, bloomin onion, and blue cheese wedge salad with no tomatoes

1 Like

What’s your favorite OS???

• Windows
  • OSX

0 voters

9 Likes

As much as I have a soft spot for Linux, I have to say my favorite is Windows because it does what I need it to the best.

MacOS is nice, but I can’t just install it on any hardware without complication, so that’s out the window.

I would say Linux, but I can’t just install any software on it without complication, so that’s out the window as well.

2 Likes

Well you are not allowed by the poll and that’s why @Eagle_88 post is so fucking funny

2 Likes

If I want to go into streaming:

• YouTube stream cause I have a channel a d it will save it anyway without having to upload
  • Twitch, because it’s better to have options and diversify, then upload to YouTube
  • Dual stream, so I cover all my basis
  • Other places, cause dual stream and gaming won’t be enough to torture my 1700X

0 voters

Yeah, I had to sit that pole out - my favorite OS wasn’t an option.

Oh well…

1 Like

Why are you mocking me Mr Cotton?