Poll Syndicate

What happened to “Pay as you go” which is what I do.

I just use the CC for cash back, and never spend money I don’t have.

You’ll need to do some math here to figure out a few things:

1. How much does the commute cost you now in fuel?
  2. What is the trade-in value of your vehicle?
  3. How long will the difference in fuel cost take to overtake the difference in “new” vehicle cost minus your trade-in value?
  4. How long do you plan to have a “new” vehicle?

All else being equal of course.

I used to pay everything off as soon as I got the confirmation email but automatic paying is just plain easier

and I…

I hate automatic payments. I didn’t even have a CC until I was 30 so I’ve always got a running tally of how much money I have.

Since having credit I’ve actually gotten worse, and think I have less than I actually do. Which I guess is good for the finances. :thinking:

Feels stressful sometimes though.

I check all my balances and bank accounts more than once a week so I can always have an idea of where I’m at. Have always paid CC balance in full every month since I started using them at 18 (21 now).

damn I said always a lot

• I ensure every one of my posts have have correct grammar and use the most diverse vocabulary possible to guarantee that all who read my thoughts understand them completely
  • less words = more better
  • meh?

0 voters

Done all of those, doesn’t matter what you do someone will misinterpret what was said.

2 Likes

I vary between the first two answers depending on the situation

I like how meh wins…

even when I try I cant

8 Likes

I fill up (~$35) every two weeks.

No Idea. Probably low. an 02 with 154K miles on it.

Ideally, one of the hybrid cars or ones with near 40 MPG on freeway (half my journey is on freeways).

I got my current vehicle used with 112K miles on it. Its served we well for five years, but its starting to show its ago; things are starting to break at a more rapid rate.

Well, I just did some math, and after paying off all my debt and putting 1k in my savings, I will only have ~1.4K left over as spending money for something. This isn’t enough for a down payment on a car so I guess I’ll just wait. Maybe get a new laptop because my one from 2013 is falling apart at the seams.

A carbureted motorcycle will get 70 miles to the gallon.

1 Like

Then you have to add in insurance cost difference :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sooooo…

• Scotch
  • Irish
  • Tennessee
  • Bourbon
  • Other
  • I don’t drink whiskey

0 voters

@kewldude007 is like twelve of course he can’t drink.

Also need an option for Japanese whiskey.

I feel like the first version is outdated so…

For your main machine

• Intel w/Intel graphics
  • Intel/NV
  • AMD/NV
  • AMD/AMD (includes apu)

0 voters

Oh damn… I guess it’s made out of rice?

1 Like

Nope same as other whiskeys. They focus on smoothness. Rather like it. I have tried to like bourbon but find it too sweet.

Make prison wine you idiot.

Oh… Interesting. Too bad I live in the geography’s ass… I may never be able to find it locally…

I don’t get it… proving your point i’m an idiot correct.

Pick your cake

• Cheese
  • Cookie
  • Ice Cream
  • Velvet
  • Carrot
  • Chocolate
  • Birthday
  • Wedding
  • Other
  • < Pie

0 voters