Poll Syndicate

Well, that changes the entire thing…
It depends how much you really care about the features and what not. If you can go without them then just save your money. Of you need them - then you don’t really have a choice…

3 Likes

Tough one…

1 Like

Ill post the pics of the specific vehicles (inb4 brand reeeing :stuck_out_tongue:)
Decently priced GMC Sierra with cloth interior, V8 2X4 drive (we dont tow much anyways so no need for 4wd)

Chevy High Country, comes with all the bells and whistles.

Two hours travel isn’t far.
Do it.

are you going to regret missing those features later? if not, drive the distance and save the money

If 4x4 isn’t a desired feature then I’d just drive the 2 hours and save a buncha money. Personally, I don’t care about 4x4 for towing, but it’s nice for snow and light off-road use.

2 Likes

Towing is why RWD works well. 4WD is why I won’t ever own another vehicle without it (snow, wet traction, etc.).

Ya, my understanding is that the max towing capacity on RWD is generally a bit better than the 4x4 variant.

Plus I wouldn’t want to tow at freeway speeds with 4x4 on. I’m not sure about the new Chevys, but I think my truck says don’t go above 55 in 4 hi, and it’s generally not recommended to use it on dry pavement anyways.

Buy a car that has plenty of replacement parts that can be replaced years later. Features are just things that make you impulse buy and are pretty pointless.

1 Like

They are the same truck. And are you going to be towing? Better not get either.

we carry tools and sometimes lawnmowers to my grandmothers way up north for when the property needs work. dont want to put those in anything else tbh.

Mkay, I’m becoming elitist @Adubs, @anon46267848 @allinterested

• ACER XF240H
  • AOC G2460PF

0 voters

Both are 24" TN, 144Hz Freesync monitors and costing pretty much the same. But the acer is baffling. There are two models: XF240Hbmjdpr and XF240HBbmjdpr and I don’t know why there is 30 euro price difference between them…
I’m leaning towards the AOC just so you know…

1 Like

all things considered equal, i would probably lean towards acer for higher-ish quality but thats founded on nothing but perception an 0 actual evidence…even anecdotal.

1 Like

those both say the same thing

OO wait hold on

2 Likes

The second one have two "B"s…

I get an american amazon link for the first one but the second only gives results in Cyrillic characters

2 Likes

It’s weird, I get results for the stores I’m looking at it… Is it possible it’s just a typo?

1 Like

I think it is a typo

1 Like

regardless I am voting for the aoc purely because it appears to be dramatically cheaper and has speakers, not that monitor speakers are any good, but its a plus.

and I have 4 acer monitors

1 Like

They are the same price - 150 vs 160 euros and I have a nice surround system…
The AOC have some decent reviews and I have heard ACER have really bad color accuracy on their TN panels…