Poll Syndicate

#coinpursemasterrace

Bitches only want me for my shekels

12 Likes

You sir have made my evening.

4 Likes

Mumble is shit.. Its fucking shit.. Fuck the software.. Fucking despise it.. Fuck it's open source natural just pay for good closed source

Cars! This is the top 20 J.D. Powers Ranking for IQS 2016 in descending order. Which car did you go with?

• Kia
  • Porsche
  • Hyundai
  • Toyota
  • BMW
  • Chevrolet
  • Buick
  • Lexus
  • Lincoln
  • Nissan
  • Ford
  • GMC
  • Infiniti
  • Volkswagen
  • Audi
  • Mercedes
  • Cadillac
  • Jeep
  • RAM
  • Chrysler

0voters

Choose up to 20 options

Votes are public.

Help Me Decide

• Get 6700k Build Now
  • Wait for Zen/Kaby Lake
  • Wait for Intel's Big Beast to come out after Zen releases

0voters

Votes are public.

I deem this thread still useful

• Square avatars
  • Round avatars

0 voters

3 Likes

My monitor isn’t round dammit!

Why not both?

10 Likes

Would be okay with rounded corners avatars

… I could accept that

1 Like

Why not make it look like a tide pod.

3 Likes

Its 50/50, who wants to buy my vote? Make an offer.

1 Like

:deciduous_tree: fiddy

1 Like

I’ll give you one like for square.

Done.

1 Like

Apple will sew…

I have an iPhone because updates are frequent and performance is generally better due to it having so few hardware variations, also imagine it gets more optimization’s from devs due to market share.

Edit
Funny I felt the need to clarify this point.

Yes! That’s one thing that’s always pissed me off about Android.

On Business Insider

Apple has far less hardware variation, and Apple gets to control everything that goes into their phones, unlike if you buy an Android phone where Samsung, LG, and other manufacturers all have their different skins and apps which effect performance (however so slight).

However, I will say that my HTC U11 ran like a champ. Easily as fast as my iPhone 8+. And my Note 8 did as well. I feel like the optimization argument is basically out the door as long as you don’t buy a super cheap Android phone. I remember going from a Moto Razr Maxx to an iPhone 5S and the difference was night and day. The iPhone blew it out of the water. But those days are numbered, if not already gone.

The only reason I’m not on Android any more is because we’re getting paid a significant amount for BYOD at work now, and it’s only applicable to iPhones because I work with basically all Apple stuff and my boss wants us all on iMessage.

1 Like

Yep, i love androids functionality and think it could be great… but software is king imo and apple just wins in the phone market, oh and battery life is very important to me.

I do not understand why all marketing for phones focuses on hardware features… none of that shit matters anymore.

Edit: Business insider… guess i meant mind share =/
As you stated though the main thing is far far fewer hardware iterations to code for.

Also i would like to see the numbers on APP market spending IOS vs Android, id imagine it would be surprising given the huge user disparity.

Definitely another area Apple takes the cake. I can run my 8+ all day, including listening to podcasts, a couple YouTube videos, a few games of Mobile Legends during lunch, and not have to charge until it’s time to for bed.

Couldn’t do that with any Android phone I’ve had. Luckily quick charge has been a thing for a while, because that kind of lowers the importance of battery life (when I drive site-to-site, I’d just plug my phone in and basically be full again by the time I got to where I was going).

Still, not having to worry about even having to charge your phone until the end of the day is really nice.